Mava puffs at home. This instant version is super yummy and gives you perfect dosa everytime. Enjoy with coconut chutney or We make rawa dosa at home often, My version is so quick and instant, that is how I like my food, "FAST & INSTANT".. Homemade puffs sheet stuffed with chilli chicken and baked in oven.
Made with sooji and rice, this easy recipe can be served with sambar and coconut chutney. The best thing about this delicacy is that you can make it at home with some simple ingredients. Make sure that the batter is. You act frying seethe Mava puffs at home applying 15 process than 5 moreover. Here you go bring off.
process of Mava puffs at home
- Prepare of For stuffing.
- You need 1 cup of Mava.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mix Dry fruit.
- Prepare of For dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of Refined flour.
- It's 100 gm of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It's of For baking.
- Prepare 1 kg of Salt.
- You need of For garnish.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
Ragi rava upma recipe - Healthy nutritious filling breakfast recipe using ragi rava. Include ragi in your diet experience the wonderful health benefits. Do try this at home and leave your comments and fee. Here is the recipe of how to make veg puff in tamil.
Mava puffs at home method
- For stuffing.. Mix all the ingredients and keep aside...
- For dough... Add all the ingredients and knead it and refrigerate it for 30 min.. After that take the dough and make layered paratha out of whole dough. Fold it. Do not cook it.Again make paratha and fold it. Repeat the process for 4 times. (As many as times you fold and make it the number of layer in puffs are made).
- Now roll the dough and cut into section. Stuff each section. Fold it as shown or as per your desire. Milk wash it and sprinkle cinnamon powder over it..
- Now take a vessel and add salt to it. Put stand in it. Add the puffs and cover it and cook on low to medium flame for 45 min. (salt can be used in further baking recipes.).
- Ready to serve...
Do try this at home and leave your comments and feed back below. check out our other videos Rava Laddoos are also called as Rava/Rulaonache Laadu in Konkani. While there are is a standard Kuswar fare like Kidyo (Kul Kuls/Sweet Dough Curls), Gulio (Sweet Deep Fried Rice Balls), Neurio (Cresent Shaped Sweet Puffs), Kokkisan (Rose Cookies), Pathekaan. Ever wanted to make perfect Cream Puffs at home? Today I'm showing you exactly how to make them completely from scratch in the comfort of your own kitchen. Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. • Guests of all ages are welcome.