Simple Spaghetti & Meat Balls💟🤹♂️🤹♀️🍅🧀🥕.
You cook frying fix Simple Spaghetti & Meat Balls💟🤹♂️🤹♀️🍅🧀🥕 practicing 20 program as a consequence 5 as well as. Here you go take care of.
technique of Simple Spaghetti & Meat Balls💟🤹♂️🤹♀️🍅🧀🥕
- It's 400 g of Vermicelli Egg noodle (Thin Italian pasta),100g per person.
- It's 500 g of Mince beef.
- Prepare 1 of big white onion, chopped onion.
- You need 1 of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrots.
- You need 1 handful of Rolled Oats.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten eggs.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 cubes of Beef stocks.
- It's 1/2 tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red Wine.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato soup.
- You need of Garlic Chutney in a jar:.
- Prepare of Cerebros Sweet Fruit.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Heinz Tomato sause.
- Prepare of Broccoli,wash,florettes cut,slice the stem as it's delicious.
- It's 2 cups of grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Parmensan cheese.
- It's of Extra Virgin Olive oil a splash on top serving dish.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice Bran oil for fry.
Simple Spaghetti & Meat Balls💟🤹♂️🤹♀️🍅🧀🥕 gradually
- 🤔In a wok put 1 cup Rice Bran oil, heat it then add the onion, stir, cook for 3' still half cooked then add the beef and cook half cooked about for 4' then add the salt, blackpepper, garlic and cook for 2'. Remove, transfer into a bowl, add 2 eggs, grated carrots, rolled oats. Mix all well with the big spoon then mix better using your hands. Roll into a big ball..
- In a wok put 2 cups warm water on high heat, add 2 beef stocks cubes, 1/2 tbs sugar and mix for 1'. Then add Red wine and mix all together for 3' or until no more alcohol. Then add can Tomato soup, Cerebros Sweetfruit Chutney, Tomato Heinz Sauce, Garlic Chutney and mix all together..
- When the mixture starts to boil then turn down the flame and let it cook very slowly for about 25' until the tomato sauce mixture changed making sure to turn oftenly the mixture and don't let the bottom be burnt as the mixture is rich with sugar..
- Boil the water add a bit of salt then add the the spaghetti for 4 persons (100g spaghetti/person) and cook for about 3 minutes then before it was cook, add the Broccoli florettes and the stem in the pan. When the pasta is cooked, turn off the stove and remove the pan. In the kitchen sink, pour the cooked Pasta with the Broccoli mixture onto the colander, then put them into a big glass bowl..
- Add the grated Cheese onto the spaghetti and mix with a big spoon. To serve: put a scoop of spaghetti onto a large plate as a bed, on top of the pasta put the meatballs (3 meatballs per person), on the top dish splash with Olive Oil and then sprinkle with Parmensan Cheese. To serve with Sparkling Grape Red Wine juice that has no alcohol. Enjoy😍🍾🍸.