Skinny Lasagna Rolls. These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Skinny Lasagna Rolls are filled with delicious, traditional Italian ingredients including flavorful herbs and spices. This healthy alternative to traditional lasagna is low-calorie, making it easier than ever to.
But I just can't eat it often unless I'm willing to gain weight at an alarming pace. Skinny Lasagna Rolls are filled with delicious, traditional Italian ingredients including flavorful herbs and spices. This healthy alternative to traditional lasagna is low-calorie, making it easier than ever to. You fulfill browning microwave Skinny Lasagna Rolls testing 13 process including 5 including. Here you go consummate.
technique of Skinny Lasagna Rolls
- Prepare 10 of whole wheat lasagna noodles, cooked to al dente (about 8 min), well drained.
- Prepare 1 of (24 oz) jar marinara sauce (no sugar added).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 6 cup of baby spinach, loosely packed and chopped well.
- You need 1 cup of low-fat ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of part-skim, shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 cup of low-fat cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's 1 of sea salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Want to try something new and filling for dinner tonight? These lasagna rolls are simple and delicious! Skinny Lasagna Rolls are perfectly proportioned, filled with delicious, traditional Italian ingredients including flavorful herbs and spices. Skinny Lasagna Rolls are a healthy alternative to regular.
Skinny Lasagna Rolls receipt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Add 1 1/4 cups marinara to a 13" x 9" x 2" casserole dish.
- In a large skillet, add oil and heat to medium-low heat. Saute garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add chopped spinach and saute until wilted, about 3 minutes..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine garlic, spinach, ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, cottage cheese, egg white, oregano, salt and pepper..
- On a work surface, lined with parchment paper, arrange lasagna noodles flat, add 1/4 cup cheese and spinach mixture to each noodle, spread evenly to cover noodles. Start rolling the noodle at the end closest to you. Place lasagna rolls seam side down, not quite touching, in the prepared casserole dish. Evenly spread 1 cup marinara over rolls, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes, or until cheese is hot and bubbly. If desired, serve rolls with additional heated marinara..
Skinny Lasagna Rolls are the perfect quick and easy weeknight recipe. These healthy spinach lasagna roll ups are portion controlled and stuffed with low fat mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese. This Skinny Spinach Lasagna has thick layers of sauce, noodles, ricotta, spinach, and Mozzarella - queue the mouth watering! Healthy Spinach Lasagna Rolls. posted by Christy Denney These Spinach Lasagna Rolls come from Gina at Skinny Taste and honestly everything I've tried of hers is good.