Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie. Healthy Low Fat & Low Calorie Sweet and Sour Chicken This is my healthy alternative to the traditional chinese takeaway, it tastes great and is incredible. The idea was supposed to be that I could cook with it, but when I checked, I found I'd been sent small sachets, the sort you might add to. A VERY Low Cost Sweet & Sour Chicken using cheap ingredients to make it as easy as possible.
When we have this healthy sweet and sour chicken in the fridge, he doesn't want to roll with my new recipes or order takeout when I'm too tired to cook. People, the danger of consuming greasy chicken drowned in sugary sauce isn't worth the convenience of having dinner Serve and enjoy! Want to learn more about maintaining a healthy. You see to heating blanch Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie adopting 15 prescription together with 8 steps. Here you are get there.
procedure of Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of peppers chopped green and red.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- It's 1 tablespoon of grated Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- It's 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- It's 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- It's 2 tbsp of soft brown sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It's to taste of chilli flakes.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Absolutely the best sweet and sour chicken recipe I've ever tried. My husband and I thought it was delicious. Sweet and Sour Chicken made healthy with low fodmap, paleo ingredients free of additives and full of flavor.
Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie ingredients
- To make sauce, drain pine apple juice add three tablespoons of it to corn flour. Make a paste.
- Add rest of juice, water, soy, vinegar, sugar, tomato ketchup, and chilli..
- Chop chicken..
- Add oil to wok stir and fry onions and peppers for five minutes..
- Add chicken..
- After five minutes, add garlic and ginger, pineapple and water chestnuts, and stir fry for one minute..
- Then add sauce to wok, stir well and season with salt & pepper to taste. Simmer till chicken is cooked..
Reheat sauce if it was stored in the fridge. Coat chicken in ½ cup of the Sweet n Sour sauce. It's no secret that we love a good takeaway, but traditional takeaway dishes have been off the menu since we started on our slimming journey. Our Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken is so low on calories and Points that you can even enjoy it if you're counting calories or following a plan like. Fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, general tso's, chow mein.