New Orleans Style Shrimp and Rice.
You produce sizzling sear New Orleans Style Shrimp and Rice adopting 11 modus operandi as well as 5 and. Here you go bring off.
process of New Orleans Style Shrimp and Rice
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green peppers.
- You need 1 large of chopped tomato.
- It's 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1/3 cup of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 lb of peeled and devined shrimp.
- Prepare 4 cup of cooked rice.
New Orleans Style Shrimp and Rice step by step
- Melt the stick of butter in a large frying pan THEN add the flour until it turns brown.
- Add the chopped onions and green peppers until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, seasonings and hot sauce (season to your taste, I added extra of everything) Bring to boil.
- Simmer until sauce thickens, about 30 minutes THEN add the shrimp and cook until pink.
- Serve over rice.