Spinach and Meatballs pasta. While the meatballs and pasta are cooking, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼. Frozen spinach and mini penne pasta make this a complete meal.
Drain the pasta and return it to the pot. Toss the pasta with the marinara sauce. While meatballs are cooking, prepare pasta according to package directions, drain and keep warm. You doing sizzling brown Spinach and Meatballs pasta adopting 13 compound so 4 as a consequence. Here you are take care of.
ingredients of Spinach and Meatballs pasta
- It's 300 g of pasta.
- It's 750 g of beef mince.
- You need 500 g of frozen chopped spinach.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander leaves, chopped.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 1.5 cups of cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
In a large skillet or sauce pan, pour jar of prepared spaghetti sauce. Serve meatballs and sauce over cooked pasta. Our children call these "Gramby Meatballs" because the recipe came from my dear It's a great way to make spinach palatable. These healthy Spinach Meatballs are easy to make, low carb and Paleo friendly, and freeze great!
Spinach and Meatballs pasta compound
- Boil the pasta with salt, oil, and mixed herbs.
- Add spices you usually use for meatballs to the beef mince then shape mixture into small balls and either grill or fry.
- Fry the onion, garlic, and coriander leaves together in a pan. Then add the spinach and mix. Then add the spices, creams, and the cheeses and leave to thicken..
- Add the meatballs and pasta and mix. You can add some of the pasta water if you feel the mixture is too thick..
Spinach meatballs made with lean ground beef, frozen spinach, onions, garlic, and spices are delicious with pasta, rice, in salads, or sandwiches. Fresh spinach and bow tie pasta tossed in a delicious and warm garlic-butter sauce. This Garlic-Butter Pasta & Spinach dish is a once a week deal. My other half is obsessed with garlic. I had left over meatballs so I added it.