Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna. Slow Down & Savor The Taste Of Home With Made-From-Scratch Touch Of Marie's! Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add ground beef; season with salt and pepper.
Top with a layer of lasagna noodles. Keto Eggplant Lasagna is a game-changer if you are following a low-carb diet. Loaded with rich meat sauce and tons of cheese, this eggplant lasagna satisfies your craving for typically carb-laden pasta without the guilt. You succeed stewing braise Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna applying 17 program furthermore 8 also. Here you are gain.
compound of Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna
- You need of Eggplant pasta replacement.
- It's 2 of medium sized aubergine/ eggplants.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
- Prepare As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Meatballs and sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of beef meatballs.
- Prepare 32 ounces of Mids Italian sausage pasta sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of water to get and use all the sauce out of jar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of concentrated tomato paste.
- It's 1-1/2 cups of pesto see my recipe walnut pesto.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need 2 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded divided.
One of our favorite no noodle lasagna kid friendly keto recipes. Eggplant Lasagna with Scratch Made Meat Sauce. A deliciously cheesy and saucy low carb lasagna without all the gluten and carbs! A delicious low carb, gluten free version of Eggplant Lasagna.
Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna prescription
- Peel the eggplant and cut one side to make flat surface. This will stabilize your eggplant when you slice it. Slice the eggplant thinly..
- Now salt the eggplant slices on both sides set in a bowl to drain the liquids. Doing this take all or most of the bitterness out of the eggplant slices. After an hour drain the liquids off and they are ready to use. The last picture on this step is the bitter liquids pulled out by the salt. I had about 1/2 cup total, on second draining..
- Cut the meatballs in half set aside. I usually keep meatballs in my freezer. See any of my recipes for meatballs. Shred the cheese, and set aside. When you pour the Mid's sauce in add a little water to the jar to get the rest out of jar..
- Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit heat the meatballs in a good sized pan. When browned remove and set aside. Add the Mids Italian sausage sauce to the pan then put in the ground sirloin. Bring to a simmer 20 minutes and stir in the tomato paste. Add the parmesan cheese. Stir in well..
- Add the olive oil to the eggplant. Cook on a cooking surface. Turn as needed. In a baking pan add some of the eggplant. I used a spring form pan..
- Add some of the meatballs cut side down. Cover the meatballs with half the sauce. Now add the pesto on top of sauce..
- Repeat the the same layers except you shouldn't have pesto on second layer. Add the shredded cheese on top. Put into the oven for 45 minutes..
- Take out of oven and let rest 15 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Admittedly, it made it look a bit like enchiladas but it worked for us. Coat the bottom of the pan you are using with tomato sauce before adding more layers. Layer eggplant, then meat, then eggplant, and then cheese. Cool completely before storing in the refrigerator or freezer for a make-ahead meal. End with a layer of noodles.