Meatballs Stroganoff. Beef meatballs are simmered in a savory sauce of mushroom soup and sour cream in this quick stroganoff that makes for a comforting meal. This is one of my most loved, old recipes from my mother. Meatball Stroganoff recipe: easy if using frozen Swedish meatballs! used riced cauliflower to make it gluten free forgot to add worcestershire sauce! #meatballs#meatballsstroganoff#easycooking#lutongbahay#masarapnaulam.
Meatballs Stroganoff is a delicious twist on a family favorite - meatballs! This time, meatballs are in simmered in a rich, creamy scratch-made stroganoff sauce! "Easy, creamy crock pot meatball stroganoff recipe. Meatballs are slow-cooked in a creamy homemade sour cream celery mushroom sauce and tossed with egg noodles to. You prepare baking poach Meatballs Stroganoff using 11 instructions moreover 4 as well as. Here you are perform.
technique of Meatballs Stroganoff
- It's 500 g of Frozen Cooked Meatballs.
- You need 1 of large Onion *sliced.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 8 of (about 300g) Mushroom *sliced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Oil OR Butter *OR 1 tablespoon each.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- It's 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Paprika *optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beef Stock *OR Water 1 cup and Beef Stock Cube 1.
- You need 100-125 ml of Sour Cream.
- It's of Salt & Cracked Pepper.
- It's of Freshly Cooked Rice, Mashed Potato OR Pasta to serve.
This easy Slow Cooker Meatball Stroganoff tastes like a meal that took hours to put This easy Slow Cooker Meatball Stroganoff is the ultimate in comfort food and you are. Return meatballs to sauce and heat, without boiling until meat is warmed through. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in dill, wine and parsley and spoon over noodles.
Meatballs Stroganoff gradually
- Heat Oil (OR Butter) in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook Onion and Garlic until softened. Add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes or until mushrooms are cooked..
- Add Flour and Paprika and cook for a minute. Then add Beef Stock (OR Water and Beef Stock Cube). Add Frozen Meatballs and bring to the boil..
- Check the flavour and season with Salt and Pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer until the sauce is thickened and meatballs are heated. Stir in Sour Cream and it’s done..
- Serve with freshly Cooked Rice, Mashed Potato OR Pasta..
Meatball Stroganoff serves up the comfort of stroganoff with a meatball twist. Serve sautéed Broccolini, spinach, or Brussels sprouts alongside this. Stroganoff meatballs are made with a great tasting sour cream gravy and are easy to prepare. Meatball Stroganoff is one of our favorite weeknight meals. Meatballs seem to be a bit easier for kids to eat than traditional steak stroganoff and my kids actually like it more.