Spiced Meatballs. The sauce is awesome, so serve these meatballs over rice or cauliflower rice. These delicious, middle-eastern-style meatballs are boldly flavored with garlic, cumin, paprika, and cayenne. Put the mince into the mixing bowl.
Sweet And Spicy Meatballs, Spicy Pork Meatballs With Creamy Sweet Potato Sauce, Asian Chicken Meatballs With Spicy Peanut Sauce What's more homey than spaghetti and meatballs? Twists of pasta doused in herb-flecked marinara sauce, with tender, spicy meatballs balanced on top… On a cold night, there's not much that sounds better. Meatless spaghetti and meatballs might seem like an oxymoron, but trust me, there's no shortage of ways to make them meat-free. You effect stewing scald Spiced Meatballs adopting 8 method including 8 and. Here is how you cook.
compound of Spiced Meatballs
- It's 250 gm of mutton/lamb mince.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of White vinegar.
- You need 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Coriander leaves.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Soya sauce.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
I am very picky when it comes to meats and meatballs in general. I have to say that the title does not lie. I think these are the best meatballs i ever had. Since finding the recipe a feew months ago I have made them at least a dozen times.
Spiced Meatballs process
- Chop onion, green chilli & coriander leaves.
- In a mixing bowl add mince along with onion, Coriander and green chilli..
- Add white vinegar and soya sauce mix it well..
- Now add turmeric powder and salt. Mix it well.
- Now make small balls from the mixture..
- Now heat water in a wok and place strainer over it (this is for steaming) Grease strainer with some oil..
- Now place all the balls on a strainer and cover it with a lid, cooked for 15 to 20 minutes on a high flame or until balls become soft, juice and tender..
- Once it's done open a lid and check the balls if it's become soft off the flame Now place these balls in a serving plate topped with Coriander leaves and it's ready to serve.
I did a few things different though. I added one extra clove of garlic per half pound of beef. I also did not follow the directions very well and actually mixed. Basic meatballs go global in this Moroccan-spiced dinner. Meatballs are flavored with warm spices like cinnamon, cumin, coriander and ginger, and then simmered in a homemade tomato sauce for an exotic-tasting dish that pairs perfectly with couscous or orzo.