Quick and easy pizza casserole. It was quick and easy to make. The kids could even help make this for dinner. Fill the casserole with your favorite pizza toppings.
How to Freeze Easy Pizza Casserole Recipe: Make the easy pizza pasta casserole recipe in a tin toil pan according to direction above. However, instead of baking, cover with foil and allow to cool. To bake, remove from freezer the day before you want to eat it and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator overnight. You get ready grilling sizzle Quick and easy pizza casserole using 7 procedure moreover 9 as well as. Here is how you make it.
instructions of Quick and easy pizza casserole
- Prepare 2 cup of pre made biscuit powder.
- It's 1 cup of pre made tortilla flour.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of pizza/spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
In a medium bowl combine Bisquick, garlic powder and Italian seasonings. Pizza night, done right: Find easy pizza recipes, pizza-inspired dinners, pizza crust desserts and more! Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well. There's no need to boil the pasta ahead of time, since all of the ingredients cook together in one dish for a hearty, comforting, and FAST weeknight supper!
Quick and easy pizza casserole gradually
- pre heat oven to 450°.
- mix together flours and milk to create dough.
- kneed dough on floured surface and roll into a log.
- cut log in half and use olive oil to grease the pan/casserole dish and put one half in each pan (I used two nine inch cake pans round).
- brown ground beef and season to taste.
- add pizza/spaghetti sauce to ground beef.
- push dough flat into bottom of dish and put ground beef mix on top.
- top with cheese and other pizza topping and put in the oven for ten minutes.
- casserole is done if dough in the center is cooked through.
In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and pasta. Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Pepperoni Pizza Casserole. Coziest Casserole Recipes Whether you call it a hot dish, a bake or a casserole, we can all agree that these dependable and do-able recipes are comfort food at its very best. From breakfast to dinner, here's every cozy take on this humble dish for any time of the year.