Soya mushroom pulao. How to make Soya Pulao-Soya nuggets make a good substitute for mutton in this pulao, made especially for vegetarians. Mushroom Pulao Recipe with step by step photos. This is a mild, flavorful and easy mushroom pulao recipe.
Soya chunks Pulao is not only tasty rice recipe but also very nutritious as soya chunks are rich in proteins.i used Nutrela soya chunks for this recipe.you need to soak the chunks for. How to Make MW Mushroom and Soya chunks Tomato Pulao. Take the soaked rice, coconut milk, water and salt in a microwave safe bowl. You get with it grilling deep fry Soya mushroom pulao applying 21 technique along with 4 steps. Here you go reach.
procedure of Soya mushroom pulao
- You need 2 cups of Basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of soyabean boiled and squeezed water.
- You need 1 cup of mushroom into cut pieces.
- It's 2 of medium onions chopped.
- You need 5-6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 of " ginger chopped.
- It's 1 of medium potato boiled and square cut pieces.
- It's 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pudina/ mint leaves.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin whole.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder optional.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Sugar as per taste.
- It's 2 cup of water.
- It's 2 tsp of ghee.
Tasty and healthy pulao and mushroom curry. Easy to do lunch box recipe for Mushroom Pulao. Vegetable Cashew Pulao Mughlai Veg pulao with fried bread Kuthiravali Pulao AL Kabsa Mushroom Pulao Aloo Pulao Tawa Pulao Saffron Pulao Chana Pulao Chicken Pulao. Today, we are going to show you healthy and tasty Mushroom Pulao.
Soya mushroom pulao receipt
- Prepare everything. If readymade coconut milk not available then prepare coconut milk..
- Cook rice with 2 cup water and 2 cup coconut milk. Put 6-7 leaves mint, salt and sugar and cooked rice untill water evaporated and almost done. Cooked rice keep aside..
- Now take a non stick kadai, put 1 tsp ghee, add cumin, bay leaf, red chilli. Add onions and cooked onion untill it is become golden. Add ginger garlic, tomato, green chillies, turmeric followed by soyabeans,potatoes and mashroom. Cooked untill tomato and mashroom cooked. Cooked in low to medium flame. Add salt, garam masala and mint leaves. Mix everything..
- Now add cooked rice and mix everything softly in low flame. Put 1 tsp ghee and salt if required. Toss everything. Serve hot with raita or any gravy or alone..
This can be easily prepared in pressure cooker. A delicious North Indian rice recipe, mushroom mint pulao is delicious. Mushroom mint pulao is a very tasty and flavorful dish and can be made in a. Soya Chunks Pulao is a simple and mild pulao recipe with coconut milk. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani.