Minced beef stew. Peel and wash your potatoes (tatties). Put in a large pan and cover with cold water then put on heat to boil. Ground beef stew is a satisfying, no-frills dish, but it is open to all kinds of variations.
Slow Cooker Hearty Ground Beef Stew. A few minutes prep in the morning is all you need for this hearty ground beef stew that is made in the slow cooker. A hearty , flavorful stew loaded with vegetables and ground beef. You make ready sizzling scald Minced beef stew accepting 9 instructions as well as 7 than. Here is how you do the trick.
prescription of Minced beef stew
- You need 1 kg of minced beef.
- Prepare 2 of carrots cubed.
- It's 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It's 2 of tomatoes.
- It's 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add a teaspoon of salt, a sprinkle of black pepper, the bay leaves and enough water to stop it sticking to the pan (depends on how much water is in the beef). Slow Cooker Ground Beef Stew Haiku: "Wow, this stew's ugly! It looks, well, like dog food (probably due to cream of mushroom's unappealing hue), but still, this was a surprisingly awesome stew!
Minced beef stew individually
- Add minced beef to dry pan. Allow to start cooking as you toss to break down any lumps.
- Add chopped onions and oil in the beef and cook until softened.
- Add in salt and black pepper, cook.
- Add tomato paste and chopped tomatoes, cook until tomatoes are paste like.
- Pour in 1 cup water and allow to simmer.
- Cook until gravy thickens.
- Add in the bell peppers, simmer a little, serve.
This recipe shows you how to make a homemade mince stew with ground beef and potatoes. This is a step-by-step guide that you can easily follow to create your own ground beef dinner. There are photos and videos, too. This is a popular Irish food that we make quite often. Minced beef is a cheap meat, which makes this meal economical, as well.