Minced beef and veg. How's about West Lake Minced Beef Soup? Although, technically, it's better (texture) if the beef is minced by hand, ground beef (especially ground for Add it to the beef and veg mixture, stir. Load it into flour tortillas, pack them into a pan, dump a can of enchilada sauce.
Make this Cajun beef and veg rice bowl for a quick, easy and healthy family dinner. With crispy mince and plenty of colourful veg cooked in spicy Cajun seasoning, this one-pan beef recipe is a stress-free way to feed the family. This is where the flavour is If the curry is too strong use the leftover milk from the coconut milk tin to thin. You undertake brewing mull Minced beef and veg practicing 10 program and 3 than. Here you are make hay.
process of Minced beef and veg
- You need 500 g of lean mince beef.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper.
- Prepare 10 g of leek.
- It's 25 g of green beans.
- Prepare 25 g of spinach.
- Prepare 3 of cherry tomatoes.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Pinch of thyme.
- You need Pinch of rosemary.
- You need 200 ml of water.
Serve with rice, put some veg with it or the carb. This tasty and easy beef pie recipe will quickly become a family favourite. Next, onto the minced beef braised tofu. This one is a new tofu dish I started trying out for myself.
Minced beef and veg process
- Heat the olive oil in the pan and add the mince and the herbs..
- Once the mince has browned add the veg for 2 minutes then pour in 200ml of water..
- Leave to simmer for 10 minutes, drain off the water and serve. You can either serve it with or without sauce..
It is similar to our other braised tofu recipe. But now you have minced beef as a topping. For vegetarians, this also works great with minced shiitake mushrooms. As I mentioned in the video, if you don't like. The "ground beef" is sold slightly cheaper.