Hungarian Savoury Mince Beef. This savoury mince is so tasty and versatile. We love it for dinner, ladled over a baked potato and topped with cheese, or on hot buttered toast for breakfast. Savoury Minced Beef recipe: This is a good recipe for an easy tasty meal.
Savoury Mince is always a good stand by meal. It is so versatile because you can make so many meals using it. Savoury Mince can be used as a main dish or for a filling for pastries, on toast or Shepherds Pie….the list is endless! You take care of business sizzling poach Hungarian Savoury Mince Beef using 12 procedure as well as 4 than. Here you are achieve.
procedure of Hungarian Savoury Mince Beef
- Prepare 500 g of mince beef.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions.
- It's 1.5 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 can of water (use tomato tin).
- It's 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white or red wine vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp of dries oregano.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
A brief list of things you can do with it include Nothing beats homemade savoury mince on toast. With frozen peas, potato chunks and crushed tomatoes, this curried beef mincemeat recipe is not only budget-friendly, but deliciously rich in flavour, too. This healthy savoury mince is a great mid-week meal that is a hit and your kids will love it just as much as you! We buy grass-fed beef mince most weeks Savoury mince and rice are also a great way to get nutrients into your kid's diets, my kids love this option.
Hungarian Savoury Mince Beef in succession
- Heat the sesame oil and olive oil in a non-stick frying pan (I used a wok) and fry the minced beef for 5 minutes, or until the meat is brown..
- Next add in the onions and the smoked paprika and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well..
- Cover and simmer gently, stirring occasionally for 40 to 45 minutes..
You can serve it with either organic basmati. Make a burger shape with the mince. Add all the ingredients to the frying pan. Savoury mince makes me a little nostalgic - when I was younger I visited my Nan every Tuesday for dinner, and more often than not she served us savoury mince with mashed potato and vegetables. These days I often make my own kids savoury mince for dinner, although when I do I usually serve it.