Beef Mince Galette topped with tomatoes, basil, spinach and feta. Great recipe for Beef Mince Galette topped with tomatoes, basil, spinach and feta. I have always wanted to try galettes. Even though I wanted to try out a dessert version first, when I came across this pizza-like recipe I just had to try it out.
Heat butter and oil together in a skillet over medium heat; add onion. Quick & Easy Tomato And Feta Galette.. thyme leaves, basil, salt, and pepper. Arrange the tomatoes over the cheese and herbs. You go for it brewing braise Beef Mince Galette topped with tomatoes, basil, spinach and feta adopting 16 procedure along with 12 furthermore. Here is how you do one proud.
instructions of Beef Mince Galette topped with tomatoes, basil, spinach and feta
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of butter , chilled.
- It's 1/4 Cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of lemon juice fresh.
- It's 1/4 Cup of water , cold.
- It's 1/2 Cup of spinach Blanched.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Beef Mince.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Feta cheese.
- You need handful of Basil of A leaves.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 Tablespoon of Garlic , chopped.
- You need 3 of chillies Red.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Black Olives.
- You need 1/6 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Egg wash.
Diethood » Recipes » Dinner » Beef Recipes » Stuffed Flank Steak Recipe with Spinach, Sun Dried Tomatoes, and Feta Cheese Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Tender, juicy, roasted flank steak stuffed with a delicious baby spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and feta cheese filling. This versatile, fresh and flavorful recipe can do it all: serve as a tasty main dish or get wows when you're hosting a brunch! This galette, which is just another name for a simple, free-form pie, is also as pretty to look at as it is easy to make. The secret to this recipe is roasting the tomatoes, which enhances their sweetness, and helps even less-than-perfectly-ripe veggies taste delicious.
Beef Mince Galette topped with tomatoes, basil, spinach and feta procedure
- Mix together the flour and salt in a bowl. Sprinkle cubes of butter over dough and mix it with the flour using your figer tips. It will have a crumbly texture..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice and water and add this into the flour mixture..
- Mix in the liquid using your fingertips or electric mixer with the dough hooks on, and form a ball. Do not overwork the dough..
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for atleast an hour..
- For the filling, blanch the spinach. Keep aside..
- Heat oil, saute garlic and chillies and add mince. Cook for under 5 minutes or until the beef is cooked through..
- Take out the dough from the fridge and roll it out into a 12 inch round. Tranfer onto the baking tray lined with parchament paper..
- Spread the beef mince, add feta cheese, spinach and olives on top..
- Spread the blanched spinach over it, place the cherry tomato halves on the outer sides making a circle and fold the border over the filling. For a finer finish, pleat the edges..
- Drizzle olive oil on top, glaze the border with the beaten egg and bake in the preheated oven (190C) for about 30-40 minutes or until golden brown..
- Take out from the oven and transfer onto the serving plate..
- Nom nom nom..
Flavorful feta cheese, studded with bits of tomato and basil, is tossed with hot pasta into a saute of fresh tomatoes, baby spinach and minced garlic for a colorful, aromatic meal. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add the bell pepper, pasta, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, water, rosemary, oregano, cinnamon, salt and pepper; stir to combine, making sure pasta is covered by liquid. Cook until beef is browned, then add the tomatoes, spices, salt and pepper to taste. Meanwhile, boil and drain the pasta according to directions on the package.