Thai Meatloaf. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. It is one of the easy Thai recipes in Thaifoodmadeeasy.com. It is perfect for mid-week dinner.
You can enjoy Thai food in so many ways. The flavors in this meatloaf work really well together. Green onion, cilantro, garlic, and ginger are classic Thai flavors and they are so tasty in a meatloaf. You be responsible sizzling heat Thai Meatloaf practicing 9 instructions so 4 moreover. Here you go finish.
procedure of Thai Meatloaf
- It's 1 kg of chicken or turkey mince.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cornflakes.
- It's 1 small of knob ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It's 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of coriander, roughly chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 1 of sweet chilli sauce, extra.
I tried several times to come up with my own recipe for a peanut sauce topping for this meatloaf that would be the ketchup and brown sugar counterpart. I received this recipe from my boss, Glenn, and it's become my personal favourite meatloaf recipe. I personally like to double the topping, but then I like a lot of sauce :) I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does! Serve with Glenn's Thai Mashed Potatoes (also posted on Recipezaar).
Thai Meatloaf program
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and with clean hands mix well.
- In an oiled lasagna dish spread mixture evenly, ensuring it's not too thick and drizzle the top liberally with the extra sweet chilli sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 40 mins and serve with steamed rice and salad. Yum!.
No need to run to the store to get a plethora of asian ingredients you are only going to need once. The glaze is a mixture of ketchup, bbq, soy sauce and few other things you probably have in your cupboard. This family favorite classic meatloaf recipe features onion and garlic powder with a dash of salt and French's Tomato Ketchup. Use the leftovers (if there are any) as meal prep for a tasty meatloaf sandwich for tomorrow's lunch. Serve this meatloaf with sweet chilli dipping sauce, steamed brown rice and a carrot and cucumber salad made using a vegetable peeler to cut ribbon strips.