Mini meatloaf!. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. In large bowl, stir remaining ingredients and remaining ketchup mixture until well mixed.
I particularly love that this recipe can be prepped in the morning, or even the night before, making dinnertime way less stressful. Place ground beef, egg, milk, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix with your hands until well combined. Mix in cornmeal, brown sugar, onion, and ketchup until incorporated. You organize stewing brown Mini meatloaf! accepting 5 technique as well as 4 also. Here you go pull off.
method of Mini meatloaf!
- It's 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It's 1 cup of dry oats (quick oats work best).
- It's 1 envelope of lipton beefy onion soup mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 24 tbsp of ketchup/ four cheese spaghetti sauce (2T each cup).
Mini Meatloaf Muffins are a fun and fabulous twist on our favorite meatloaf recipe. They are the perfect for a weeknight dinner because they cook quickly and they're great to pop into your lunch box. Topped with an amazing sweet n' zesty glaze, the meatloaf muffin recipe here is a cinch to make and perfect alongside your fave Mashed Potatoes recipe. Bake until beef reaches a temperature safe for consumption and is a deep brown.
Mini meatloaf! procedure
- Mix meat, oats, soup mix and cayenne up in a bowl until oats and soup mix are mixed in all the way.
- Take meatball sized pieces out, make a ball and add to muffin pan. This exactly 12 mini meatloafs.
- Top with ketchup or spaghetti sauce (spaghetti sauce is richer).
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This will give any juices a chance to redistribute. What you need to make Mini Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin: Making mini meatloaf in a muffin tin is super easy, you basically need a muffin tin. I have not used your recipe, mini meat loaves are great. My mother would dry out meat loaf in the microwave when cut. The mini loaves have the roasted cover and do not dry.