Turkey Meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
Ina's Turkey Meatloaf: "Even your husband won't believe it's not beef." Turkey Meatloaf! Make it with grated zucchini and carrot for moisture and an extra serving of veggies, then brush some sweet chili sauce on top for flavor. This Turkey Meatloaf recipe doesn't sacrifice any flavor. You arrange baking brew Turkey Meatloaf accepting 22 modus operandi also 6 steps. Here you go bring about.
receipt of Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of Turkey Meat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 of Green Onions.
- It's 1/4 cup of Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of Planco Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oatmeal.
- It's 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of dry mustard or Dijon Mustard.
- It's 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 5 of Baby Blond Potatos.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of basil.
- It's 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 packages of meatloaf seasoning g mix (above spice substitute).
It's easy to make and is topped off with the most delicious glaze! Your family will love this heart healthy version of a classic American dinner. This is the best turkey meatloaf we've ever tasted. It's really moist and makes great sandwiches.
Turkey Meatloaf process
- Saute all Veggies in butter little Evoo.
- Boil potatoes then cut into quarters add to meat..
- Add chicken broth dry mustard to meat enough broth to keep meat moist..
- Add All ingredients mix to meat..
- Cover with foil cook for 55 minutes at 375°F..
Ground turkey recipes have a bad rep for being bland and boring. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor. This healthy turkey meatloaf recipe will leave you begging for seconds! It's moist, packed with flavor, and lighter than traditional meatloaf! I just know your family will enjoy it..add the ground turkey, cooked veggie mixture, panko, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, mix to incorporate well, then add the mixture to your prepared baking sheet and form into a meatloaf.