Pork, apple and sage meatloaf.
You move simmering griddle Pork, apple and sage meatloaf adopting 8 program along with 4 including. Here is how you sew up.
receipt of Pork, apple and sage meatloaf
- You need 500 g of pork mince.
- Prepare 2 of small apples or 1 big one, peeled, cored and finely diced.
- You need of Stale bread for breadcrumbs.
- Prepare leaves of Few sage.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of veg to serve.
- Prepare of few knobs of butter.
Pork, apple and sage meatloaf in succession
- Whizz up bread and sage in a food processor. Prep the apples.
- Put mince in a bowl. Add breadcrumbs (save a tiny bit) apple, egg and season to taste. Mix well with a fork then get stuck in with your hands.
- Shape into a loaf. Roll in remaining breadcrumbs and rest in fridge for an hour. When ready, preheat oven to 180. Put in an oven proof dish and add a few knobs of butter on top..
- Roast for about 40 mins until cooked. Rest for 10 mins until serving 😍.