Steamed Lemon Cake. For this steamed lemon cake, you can serve with custard, vanilla ice cream or simply eat on its own. This wonderful cake baked in your slow-cooker is so moist- it almost melts in your mouth. These small cakes are inspired by English pudding.
Today I have a most wonderful Steamed Lemon Cake. The Japanese steamed cakes are made with very simple ingredients: flour (all-purpose flour or cake flour), baking powder, eggs, milk, sugar, and. This classic lemon bundt cake recipe is perfect for any occasion: a bridal shower, summer BBQ, or The lemon glaze makes this cake perfectly moist. You take on browning escallop Steamed Lemon Cake accepting 7 method along with 6 steps. Here you go bring off.
modus operandi of Steamed Lemon Cake
- Prepare 60 g of Butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cream OR Milk.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs *room temperature.
- It's 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need of Juice & Zest of 1 Lemon.
- You need 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Prepare of Lemon Curd *optional.
Top it with icing and zest and enjoy this beautiful. This lemon steamed pudding is sorta a sponge pudding—a cross between pudding and sponge cake with two distinct layers. And it's made from everyday ingredients including lemons, sugar, flour. A lovely, simple Glazed Lemon Cake - perfect tea time treat.
Steamed Lemon Cake modus operandi
- Line the base and sides of a cake tin with baking paper. If you use a Bamboo Steamer, use a large sheet of baking paper to line..
- Place Milk and Butter in a heat-proof bowl and microwave for 30 to 60 seconds or until Butter melts. *Note: You can do this process using a saucepan..
- Add Sugar and Lemon Juice & Zest, and mix well with a whisk. Beat in Eggs, one at a time, and mix well. Add Self-Raising Flour and mix well..
- Heat the steamer with enough water to steam for 30 minutes..
- Pour the cake mixture into the prepared cake tin. Carefully place the tin into the steamer, cover with lid and cook for 30 minutes OR until cooked through. *Note: I recommend to wrap the lid with tea towel or large cloth, so that water won’t drip onto the cake..
- Serve with Lemon Curd..
You'll love the bright lemon flavour, that it's so Finished with a lemon glaze, this is a simple cake that you can whip up on short notice. A moist and delicious lemon bundt cake with the sweetness of Meyer lemons. How stunning is this Meyer Lemon Bundt Cake?? Seriously, I love this new bundt pan. This lemon layer cake recipe is adapted from the most popular cake recipe on my blog: lemon blueberry cake.