My First Lasagna Recipe. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Lasagna Recipes. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. The Most Amazing Lasagna Recipe is the best recipe for homemade Italian-style lasagna.
This easy no boil lasagna recipe uses two meats and three cheeses for amazing flavor. Your favorite jarred spaghetti sauce keeps it simple! About two years ago we shared our family's best lasagna recipe. You close roasting mull My First Lasagna Recipe applying 13 compound and 7 moreover. Here you go hit.
procedure of My First Lasagna Recipe
- You need 2 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of cksp veg oil.
- You need 6 of fresh tomatoes.
- It's 1 of bulb onions.
- It's 4 of habanero pepper.
- It's to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed garlic & ginger.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of tatashe.
- It's 2 of knorr cube.
- You need 12 of lasagna sheet.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Drain and drizzle a bit of olive oil to prevent noodles. My family first tasted this rich, homemade lasagna recipe at a friend's home on Christmas Eve. We were so impressed that it became our own holiday tradition as well. I also prepare it other times of the year.
My First Lasagna Recipe individually
- Wash tomatoes, pepper, tatashe and onions, put into a blender and blended gently as we need the paste abit rough and not too smooth.
- Cook beef in a large frying pan over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain and add vegetable oil; fry for another 4mins and stir in garlic and ginger, stir and pour in the tomatoes paste; stir continously till it properly cooked for about 12mins..
- Heat up a large pot with hot water add a tsp of veg oil once its boiling hot add the lasagna sheet and cook for about 2mins and remove drain them separately in a large tray and set aside.
- Grease baking dish with a cooking spray or vegetable oil and spread 1/3 of meat sauce in a baking dish; layer with 3 lasagna sheet and half each of Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat procedure and spread remaining meat sauce and the cheese over the meat sauce. Break egg and whisk and pour on top of the dish. Tightly cover baking dish with 2 layers of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes; uncover and bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve for dinner or weekend lunch.
This classic lasagna recipe is requested often by my sister's Italian in-laws—I consider that the highest compliment! Great recipe for My First Lasagna Recipe. This was my first attempt at trying out lasagna and it came out perfect. Get ready to enjoy one of our all-time favorite comfort foods with these appealing lasagna recipes. Not dissimilar from pasta casseroles, traditional lasagnas are an Italian pasta dish with layers of noodles, tomato sauce and cheese.