Khakhra Masala Tostada.
You prepare browning heat Khakhra Masala Tostada accepting 7 ingredients including 5 together with. Here is how you put it over.
instructions of Khakhra Masala Tostada
- You need 3 1/2 cups of refried beans/ boiled at home.
- You need 4 of Khakhara.
- Prepare 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce, sliced thin and seasoned with salt and vinegar (no oil).
- You need 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- It's 1-2 of avocados, sliced rind.
- It's 8 ounces of grated monterrey jack, cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of salsa, or 1/2 cup chopped spicy jalapenos.
Khakhra Masala Tostada in succession
- Heat the refried beans in a frying pan on medium heat. If you are using canned beans, let them dry, then mash them with a little water to heat them in the pan..
- To serve, place the toppings in separate bowls..
- To prepare a Tostada, spread a tablespoon of mashed beans on top of a Tostada shell. Sprinkle over cheese and other toppings (sliced lettuce, avocado, salsa, etc.)..
- Do not over load Tostada or you will have difficulty eating. Pick and eat a toastada with both hands (eg pizza slices)..
- And your Khakhra Masala Tostada is ready. Have fun with Amazing Tostada..