You act stewing panfry Home-made kulcha using 9 program as a consequence 6 and. Here is how you reach.
modus operandi of Home-made kulcha
- Prepare 2.5 cups of maida.
- It's 4 tbsp of curd.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It's 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2.5 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- It's 3/4 cup of water approx for kneading.
- You need as required of Flour for Dusting.
Home-made kulcha in succession
- Mix maida, salt, sugar, baking powder, baking soda in a bowl..
- Make a well in a center add water, oil and curd..
- Start mixing and start kneading it to make a soft dough. Knead it for at least 10 mints..
- Grease the dough and bowl. Keep aside for 2 hours in a warm place..
- After 2 hours make small balls with the rolling pin roll small round roti with the fork prick the roti..
- Either roast on tawa or bake on 180 degree for 5-7 mints..