Home made yeast.
You get ready grilling brew Home made yeast accepting 5 process also 7 as a consequence. Here you go do.
process of Home made yeast
- It's 2 tbps of refined flour (maida).
- It's 2 cups of lukewarm water.
- You need 2 tbps of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2.5 tbsp of fresh yoghurt.
Home made yeast modus operandi
- Heat water till it boils.
- Add sugar to make a smooth syrup.
- Add honey as this is the diet for our yeast our good bacteria present in yogurt.
- Now slowly add this mixture to the flour adding yogurt alternately and stir it reaches a smooth consistency not too much watery.
- Keep it in a warm place preferably oven or hot case for 8 hours approx.
- Your yeast is ready and this should be consumed within 5 days..
- It can be used in cakes, jalebis, pizza, paav.