Chinese style Stir-Fry Containing Green pepper and Meat. Here , a stir fry cooking that you might like. Stir fry tender beef flanks with red and green bell pepper to perfection. Below are the list of ingredients: So, you can copy.
Shred beef and then put in a bowl. Then add cooking wine, cornstarch, salt, sliced ginger and black pepper powder into a bowl. Tender flank steak is especially tasty when sliced into thin strips and marinated. You operate browning scorch Chinese style Stir-Fry Containing Green pepper and Meat employing 7 process as a consequence 6 also. Here you go achieve.
compound of Chinese style Stir-Fry Containing Green pepper and Meat
- Prepare 1 piece of Green bell pepper.
- It's 400 grams of Meat (Recommend Pork Loin or Chicken Breast).
- You need 1 tbsp of Potato Starch.
- You need of ★2 tbsp Oyster Sauce.
- You need of ★1 tbsp Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of ★1 tbsp Sake (Japanese cooking wine).
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
Today I'd like to introduce a classic dish using steak as the main ingredient: Black pepper beef stir-fry (黑椒牛柳). What makes a plate of black pepper beef stir-fry stand out, in my opinion, is the succulence, tenderness of the beef strips and the generous use of freshly ground black pepper. Beef With Green Peppers And Onions Stir Fry Recipes. Black Pepper Steak with Chilli Lime Noodles Kitchen Sanctuary.
Chinese style Stir-Fry Containing Green pepper and Meat step by step
- Put ★ ingredients (Oyster sauce, Soy Sauce, Sake) in a bowl and mix well. This is sauce..
- Cut the meat into 1 cm strip. Sprinkle ★ sauce on the meat and rub well. Keep it for 10 minutes in a refrigerator..
- Cut the green bell pepper into 1 cm strip..
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp Potato starch on the meat and rub well..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan (Medium heat). Put the meat and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add green bell pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute..
- Add the remain ★ sauce in the frying pan and stir-fry quickly..
Add oil and heat until smoking. Push beef to sides of wok to clear space in center. Toss with beef and push up sides of wok. A Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry is a popular dish all around the world, and for good reason - it's delicious! It's also incredibly simple to make at home yourself.